Saturday, December 22, 2012



Hey guys,
Sorry about the last couple of weeks, I have been really busy and just couldn't get around to posting. 

But I have came to the conclusion that I am going to get rid of the majority of my 40k armies, keeping the pieces that I like and that will make a decent sized force if I decide to play again.  This one will probably be a short post, just still pretty busy with the holidays and all.  I wish I could get past the lack of motivation to start painting again.  I have yet to paint anything since I posted about starting back up again.  I think its a 2 fold problem, 1 being the lack of motivation and 2 the hectic schedule of the end of November and most of December.

But come January there will be painting to do.  I am pretty sure that the new Flames of War starter set is coming my way for Christmas along with some Warmachine and Hordes items, possibly even a few Ogre items to flesh out that army.  Time will tell.

But I do hope everyone of you has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Good Gaming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment