Sunday, January 29, 2012

First Unit of OK painted and based

Here is my first unit for my Ogre KIngdoms army painted and based up.  I'm not really happy with how the basing turned out, but this unit is finsihed and the basing works.  But overall I am pleased with this unit.




Any and all C&C is welcome, just keep it civil.  I know I am not the best painter, but its something I enjoy.

Feel free to subscribe to the blog and comment on what you would like to see on here in the future.
Enjoy and good gaming!!

1 comment:

  1. I like them a lot. The basing could be better if you were able to get some glue between their feet, but I still think it looks fine for tabletop purposes. I think that my favourite thing is that there is a variety of skin colour being used. Good work.

    ReplyDelete