Friday, January 6, 2012

New bag coming!!

Not that anyone really cares but I now have a new bag coming for the Blood Angels!! I am excited and I know the spousal unit is, so now they will have their own home instead of the priority boxes I have been storing them in.  Unfortunately, it didn't come from Battlefoam.  Sorry Romie.  But I do have a WarMachine Battlefoam bag, I am quite happy with it, plenty of room for all the minis and templates and markers and such!  Also, thanks for the all the views, I am quite shocked that there have been this many in just 7 days.  Also, if you like what you see or don't, post a comment and follow the blog.  One last thing, if there is something you'd like to know or see me post about then leave a comment and will try to do my best to follow through.
Thanks for reading and good gaming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment