Thursday, November 1, 2012



First off let me apologize for the long time between posts.  I have been insanely busy for the past few months.  With work and family and the convention schedule, I just haven't had time to blog or have any time for hobby as a whole.  But that has come to an end. I have been looking forward to today for some time now.  I told myself a few weeks ago that Nov 1 would be the return of 7+ Ward Save and here it is.

For this entry, I am not sure about what to talk about, but maybe should just lay out the schedule of blogs in the coming weeks.  From now on I will try and post every Thursday.  I am going to try and keep it hobby related but I may throw in an RPG or MTG blog in from time to time.

Also, I want to run a small contest for you guys. I want to get as many followers as I can, and obviously I need your help with that.  So the plan I have is that at the end of the calendar year whoever has sent the most people to the blog and got them to follow will win something, either hobby related or game related up to you. Just remember I am not sponsored so everything will be out of pocket for me.  So don't go expecting a new army or anything like that ;).  Rules for the contest are as follows, get them to follow the blog and in the comment section have them comment about 2 things, 1) who sent them and 2) a general comment about that entry.  Easy enough, and by the chance we have a tie, then the winner will be the one who has meaningfully commented on the blog.

More to come hobby wise next week, my paint day is back in effect as well, and it will be on Tuesdays and possible Wednesdays too, so will at least have some goals set up for the next entry.

Until next week, Good Gaming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment